My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India
Google

Tips to Reduce Abdominal Fat!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

A request

Here is an email received from a senior of mine. I thought to post it here in blog as its a pointer to everyone. Here it goes...

Hi all,

A colleague of mine passed away on the 11th of November. He had a massive cardiac arrest while working out at a gym and was pronounced DOA at the hospital. The autopsy showed several 90-95% blocks in his heart. The guy was a teetotaler, non-smoker and basically a vegetarian. The doctors were surprised that there were no symptoms at all -- and the worrying part is the fact that he was just 30 years old (leaves behind wife and 2 sons - a 4 year old and a 10 month old baby).

The reason I sent out this mail is to request everyone to go ahead and have a proper medical checkup ( a simple blood test is not enough). Have a checkup that has a TMT, ECG etc etc. Please do this immediately. Please do go for a checkup. I have been deeply affected by the plight of his family and hence this mail.

BTW I do have these checkups done. I did have a checkup last August -- planning to get one more done now ( I probably need it more than most of you) :-)

Also for those who have taken home loans (consider taking out an insurance on the loan so that in case of some unfortunate incident our family will be spared some financial burden).

regards
Rajesh Jose

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe Horton said...

Rajesh- I initially came to your site as Google pointed me there on an SSIS issue. I came across the post of the man who died - how sad. I too have noticed many family members, friends and associates here in Seattle, USA area that are getting cancer - and passing away. It has scared me too to get checked more often.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Rajesh Bothra was born in Mumbai 1968, in Marwari family from a Rajaldesar village in Rajasthan. When he was aged about 16. He decided to quit his further studies, because his ambition was to become an excellent businessman. After quitting his studies he decided to start his business. In Present days his Business is popular by brand name Mercury, which is sold and uses his product Worldwide by common people.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home