My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India
Google

Tips to Reduce Abdominal Fat!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Keyboard-Mouse & shoulder Muscles

I was suffering from a kind of shoulder pain for past few days. I thought this might be happening following stress the due to exercise. Even though i stayed away from exercise for couple of days the pain in shoulder did not cure. I cleaned up the mouse though i did not have much dust accumulated on the rollers to induct uneasiness in using it. I searched the net to get some tips about better arm, shoulder and wrist positions while using mouse and keyboard. I came across the following docs, hope this will be of some help for all of us.

Tips for Using a Computer Mouse

Posture Issues with Keyboard/Mouse Use

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Rajesh,

I have been suffering with pain in wrist and elbow for quit some time due to keyboard and mouse use. I found a site www.deepaksharan.com/recoup.html
where these are cured completely.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home