My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India
Google

Tips to Reduce Abdominal Fat!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Keyboard-Mouse & shoulder Muscles

I was suffering from a kind of shoulder pain for past few days. I thought this might be happening following stress the due to exercise. Even though i stayed away from exercise for couple of days the pain in shoulder did not cure. I cleaned up the mouse though i did not have much dust accumulated on the rollers to induct uneasiness in using it. I searched the net to get some tips about better arm, shoulder and wrist positions while using mouse and keyboard. I came across the following docs, hope this will be of some help for all of us.

Tips for Using a Computer Mouse

Posture Issues with Keyboard/Mouse Use

5 Comments:

Blogger Jacob said...

Topix Adds Blogs to News Sources
Topix provides users with a way to quickly and easily find targeted news on the Internet by creating thousands of topically driven, specific news web pages and populating each of those pages with only news ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

This Week in Palestinian Blogs: More Violations of Human Rights and a Little Bit of Art
Middle East & North Africa , Palestine , Weblog While most news wire took the comments of the Iranian president Mahmud Ahmadinejad on Israel out of context , in peacepalestine , an article from Tehran Times ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Shamsher said...

Hi Rajesh,

I have been suffering with pain in wrist and elbow for quit some time due to keyboard and mouse use. I found a site www.deepaksharan.com/recoup.html
where these are cured completely.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Alanna

http://www.craigslistsimplified.info

4:48 AM  
Blogger Mr. Narender said...

Road Safety Equipments - Metro Moulding Industries is one of the leading safety equipments manufacturers and suppliers in Delhi India and offer them at very cost effective prices.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home